Welcome Plan A, B, and C General Members
All LACERA retirement plans are defined benefit plans that pay you a specified monthly benefit for the rest of your life.
General Plans A, B, and C are contributory plans to which both you and your employer contribute. The plans provide a wide range of pre-retirement and post-retirement benefits as well as continuing benefits for eligible survivors and beneficiaries.
Your plan center includes:
- Basic provisions of your plan
- Current COLA for retired members
- Current contribution rates for active members
- Benefit limits (Plans B and C only)
- Supplemental information important to your retirement planning process:
- Your online plan book, for comprehensive benefits information