LACERA has reciprocity agreements with the following California public retirement systems and CERL counties:
- California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS)
- Judges’ Retirement System
- LA County Metropolitan Transportation Authority Retirement System
- Los Angeles City Employees’ Retirement System (LACERS)
Although LACERA does not have reciprocal agreements with the following agencies, LACERA recognizes them as reciprocal based on their agreements with CalPERS.
- University of California Retirement Plan (UCRP)
- California State Teachers' Retirement System (CALSTRS)
Contact us to verify if a particular retirement system is reciprocal with LACERA and to determine if you meet the eligibility requirements for reciprocity.