Would you like to access or revisit information from our workshops? Check out our presentation slideshows below.
- Domestic Partnership
- If you have or plan to have a domestic partner, it's important to know what that means for your retirement benefits. Review this presentation to better understand the definition of domestic partnership under state law, what it means for your retirement healthcare and survivor benefits, and how it affects your taxes.
- Pre-Retirement Workshop: Financial
- As you prepare for retirement, it is important to consider your defined benefit, deferred compensation, and all other income sources. This presentation is centered on making sure you have the education and resources to prepare for an economically viable retirement.
- Pre-Retirement Workshop: Retiree Healthcare
- Choosing a healthcare plan can be complex. This presentation is designed to help you feel confident in that process by carefully examining your retiree healthcare subsidy, enrollment, and Medicare, as well as other important topics.
- Mid-Career Workshop
- It is never too early to start planning your retirement! This presentation was created by LACERA specifically to help you consider many factors that could affect your retirement and your career.